В данном разделе нашего сайта Вы можете получить рекомендации и инструкции по установке и настройке нашего VPN на Вашем устройстве. Напоминаем, что наш VPN можно использовать на абсолютно любых операционных системах и гаджетах на базе Android, iOS.
Здесь мы собрали наиболее популярные вопросы от наших клиентов.
Инструкции по установке и настройке нашего VPN на операционных системах для PC
Инструкции по установке и настройке нашего VPN на гаджетах с ОС Android и iOS, а также роутерах.
Some users may need to setup a pptp VPN connection on their computer. For our service this is not a problem since we support this technology. The setup is very simple and does not require the download of additional applications
Before the start of connection setup, read the information about your connection
To setup the pptp VPN connection on your computer, please follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the "Start" menu and select "Control Panel"
2. In the "Network and Internet" section select "View Network Status and Tasks"
3. In the "Network and Sharing Center" that opens, select "Configure a new connection or network"
4. Next, select "Connect to the workplace"
5. To start setting up the connection, select the "Use my Internet connection (VPN)" item
Direct connection setup started. Be careful when entering data.
6. In the window that opens, in the field "Internet address" enter the your VPN IP, and in the field "Location name" enter any name, for example, cheap-VPN. You can check IP in your profile, you can choose any IP, so as any country. After entering the data, click the "Next" button
7. In the next dialog box, you need to enter your login and password. Which you get alsoafter the VPN tariff purchase. In the "User" field enter your login, in the "Password" field enter your password. Check the box "remember this password" and click "Create"
8. The connection setup is almost complete. In the last dialog box, click the "Close" button
9. You need to remain open the "Network and Sharing Center" window. If it was closed for some reason, then go back to it by selecting Start - Control Panel - View Network Status and Tasks. In this window you need to select "Change adapter settings"
10. In the sixth item you entered the your connection name. If you follow the instructions correctly, in the opened "Network connections" window you will see the new connection you created. Right-click on it and select "Properties"
11. In the connection properties, select the Security tab. Select the connection type «Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)» and click "OK"
12. The connection settings can be considered complete. It remains only to run it. To do this, right-click on it and select "Connect"
13. In the window that opens, you need to click the "Connect" button, and wait until the connection is established.
Using our "Checking your IP address" service you can check if your computer's IP has changed, and also find out the vulnerabilities of your host and recommendations for their elimination.